- Job Search
- Clinical Risk and Healthcare Advisory Solicitor
A national firm is looking for a Solicitor to join their Clinical Risk and Healthcare Regulatory team, in Birmingham.
As a Solicitor in the team at this UK-Top 100 firm, you will manage a caseload of litigation and advisory matters. You will also advocate at inquests, court of protection hearings and tribunals.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor
- You will have around 5 years of pre-qualification experience
- You will be experienced in clinical negligence and healthcare advisory work
- You will have experience of running your own caseload
- Working hours are 9am-5:15pm
- Hybrid working on offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Good benefits on offer
If you are interested in this opportunity to join a fantastic team, and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like