- Job Search
- Head of Residential Conveyancing Department
A well-regarded regional firm is looking for a solicitor to join them as a Head of Department, based in Warwickshire.
As the Head of the department, you will be working within a long-standing and well-performing team which enjoys repeat custom and plenty of local work. You will manage a caseload of varied residential property transactions in addition to managing the team. Managing the team will include reviewing performance and adherence to KPIs, reviewing files and running departmental meetings.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with at least 5 years of PQE
- You will have management experience
- You will have business development experience
- You will have experience of managing a wide variety of residential property transactions
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days at home)
- Good public transport links and free car parking
- Discretionary bonus scheme
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like