- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Lawyer
A highly regarded regional firm is looking for an experienced fee earner to help them grow and expand their Clinical Negligence team, in Lincolnshire.
This role is ideal for a newly qualified Solicitor or experienced Paralegal. This is a career development opportunity for you to expand your legal knowledge by representing Claimants across a variety of clinical negligence cases. You will initially be working directly alongside senior and experienced colleagues to assist on cases for clients who have suffered often life changing injuries due to medical injury. You will also run your own caseload of medical negligence claims.
- You will have at least 1 year of experience in clinical negligence work
- You will have experience of running your own caseload
- You will have a strong understanding of the key issues for medical negligence claims, including breach of duty, causation, condition and prognosis
- You will have a strong understanding of the litigation process
- Salary £30,000.00+
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Excellent prospects for career progression
- Potential support for qualification for non-qualified candidates
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like