- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
A highly regarded regional firm is looking for a Residential Property Solicitor to join them in Warwickshire.
THE FIRM AND THE ROLE
They are a highly performing firm which provides a quality and personalised service to clients based in West Midlands and Warwickshire. They pride themselves in their efficient, client focused approach.
As a Solicitor in the Residential Property team, you will manage a caseload of Residential Property transactions including but not limited to freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages and transfers of equity.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive
- You will have at least 3 years of experience in residential property
- You will have experience of managing your own caseload
- You will be confident in managing freehold and leasehold transactions
- Salary for this role is £30,000+
- Work from home 1 day per week
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays + 2 extra days at Christmas
- Generous bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities on offer
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like