- Job Search
- Experienced Residential Conveyancer
A highly regarded high street firm is looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their team, based in Birmingham.
THE FIRM AND THE ROLE
They are a busy high street firm which has been established for over 45 years in Birmingham. They specialise in all aspects of property work and are highly regarded for their work in this area.
As a Residential Conveyancer in the team, you will manage a varied caseload of residential property transactions. Your caseload will consist of freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, shared ownership, transfers of equity and new builds.
- You will have around 10 years of experience in residential property
- You will be experienced in managing your own caseloads
- You will be experienced in managing a variety of transactions
- You will be familiar with the Law Society CQS protocol
- Highly competitive salary
- Strong prospects for career progression
- Friendly, professional team
- Accessible office
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like