- Job Search
- Claims Handling Associate
A highly regarded international firm is looking for an Associate to join their Claims Handling team in Leeds.
As an Associate in the claims handling team, you will manage a caseload of pre-litigated claims from first notification of loss and provide a bespoke cradle-to-grave claims handling service for insurers and self-retained policyholders. Your caseload will consist of all manner of personal injury (from EL/PL and RTA to industrial disease, medical negligence and fraud) and property damage claims, of all values.
Your clients will consist of insurers, Lloyds syndicates, MGAs, loss adjusting firms and self-retained policyholders.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- You will have 2+ years of experience in managing personal injury and property claims
- You will have experience of managing first party property and third party PI and property damage matters
- You will have experience of handling pre-litigated fast-track and multi-track claims
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Excellent benefits
- Good scope for career progression
If you are interested in this opportunity to join a top international firm and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like