- Job Search
- Housing Management Paralegal
A national firm is looking for a Paralegal to join their highly regarded Housing Management team, in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a law graduate to begin their career as a Paralegal, supporting the firm's Housing Management team in Birmingham. The Housing Management is a busy litigation team which acts for a large number of Registered Providers of Social Housing on all aspects of their housing functions. Their work includes acting for clients on possession actions, antisocial behaviour, injunctions, disrepair, policy and procedure work.
As a paralegal you will support a team of experienced lawyers gaining experience in a variety of interesting work. You will assist with a range of general administration tasks to keep the team organised, but you will also gain experience and understanding of client work and develop your skills as a lawyer.
Working under supervision and guidance, you will progress transactions such as:
- Assisting in housing condition claims brought by tenants;
- Assisting in considering client instructions and drafting initial advice out;
- Assisting in drafting pleadings and witness statements in support of applications brought in the County Court;
- You will be a LLB/GDL graduate or equivalent with a keen interest in law
- Previous paralegal experience would be desirable particularly in respect of housing condition claims
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Great benefits
- Fantastic scope for career progression
If you are interested in this opportunity to join a national firm and develop your career, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like