- Job Search
- Personal Injury Litigation Executive
A leading firm is looking for a Litigation Executive to join their motor personal injury team, in Leeds.
As a Litigation Executive in this team, you will manage a varied caseload of injury matters. Your caseload will consist of pre-litigated and litigated complex cases of fast-track value, and some Part 8 litigated cases. You will also litigate on post-whiplash reform cases where quantum and liability are disputed.
- You will have at least 1 year of experience as a Litigation Executive
- You will have experience of managing a personal injury caseload
- You will have experience of managing fast-track value cases
- You will have strong knowledge of the MOJ Pre-Action Protocol and Civil Procedure Rules
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working (2 days office, 3 days home)
- Good benefits
- Good scope for career progression
- 35 hour working week
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like