- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Lawyer
A well-regarded and long-established regional firm in Kent is looking for a Residential Conveyancing lawyer to join them, based in Tunbridge Wells.
As a lawyer in this team, you will be a part of one of the largest and most experienced conveyancing teams in the South East. This team has a great reputation in the industry and they serve clients across the South East, London and nationally. You will manage a caseload of transactional and non-transactional work. Your caseload will include lease extensions, deeds of variation, equity release mortgages, land transfers and easements.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor
- You will be at either Associate or Senior Associate level
- You will have experience of running a full caseload of residential property matters
- You will have experience of transactional and non-transactional work
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office and 3 days at home)
- Good benefits
- Good scope for career progression
- Friendly and collegiate team
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like