- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
A highly regarded firm in Kent is looking for a residential property solicitor to join their team.
As a Solicitor in this team, you will manage your own varied caseload of residential property transactions, with a light amount of commercial property work on occasion. Your caseload will include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, transfers of equity, remortgages, title checking, grant of leases, landlord and tenant work, deeds of surrender, lease renewals and refinancing work.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor
- You will have up to 6 years of PQE
- You will have strong residential property experience including managing your own varied caseloads
- You will have some light commercial property experience
- Salary from £30,000.00 - £55,000.00
- Good benefits on offer
- Good scope for career progression
- Working hours from 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like