- Job Search
- Conveyancing Manager
A well-regarded regional firm is looking for an experienced conveyancer to join them on a part-time basis as Conveyancing Manager, in Derbyshire.
As Conveyancing Manager, you will support the Head of Department in ensuring that all of the residential property teams are providing high quality services. You will also work with the compliance manager to ensure the residential conveyancing teams comply with regulatory obligations, policies and procedures. You ensure file reviews, AML checks, training, appraisals, and meetings are done in a timely and efficient way. You will also visit other offices to do audits, checks and attend events.
- You will be an experienced residential conveyancer with fee earning experience
- You will have experience of reviewing, improving, developing and implementing systems, workflows and processes
- You will have administrative experience
- You will have experience of managing performance, setting objectives and training
- This is a part time role, working 21 hours between Monday to Friday
- Salary will be c£42,000 FTE (c£25,200 pro rata)
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like