- Job Search
A highly regarded regional firm based in Bristol and Devon is looking for a lawyer to join them in their Residential Property team, to be based in Bristol.
As a lawyer in this team, you will manage a varied caseload of high value residential property transactions. Your caseload will include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, shared ownership, equity release mortgages, re-mortgages, first registrations and new builds. You will also network and build relationships with clients.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
- You will have at least 5 years of PQE
- You will have experience in managing a varied residential property caseload
- You will have experience in managing high value transactions
- Highly competitive salary
- Good work/life balance
- Good prospects for career progression
- Friendly and supportive team
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like