- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A well regarded regional firm is looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their team, based in Leicester.
As a Conveyancer in the team, you will manage a caseload of conveyancing transactions from start to post-completion. Your caseload will include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, transfers of equity, remortgages, shared ownerships, lease extensions, part-exchanges, plot sales and
purchases and right to buy matters.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in residential property
- You will have experience in managing your own caseloads
- You will have experience of building and maintaining client relationships
- Full time, permanent role (34.5 working hours per week)
- Highly competitive salary (in line with or above market rate)
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas closure days
- Pension scheme
- Good work/life balance
- Friendly and supportive team
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like