- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A well-known regional firm is looking for Residential Conveyancing lawyers to join their property team, based in Staffordshire.
As a Conveyancer in the team, you will manage a varied caseload of between 60-80 residential property matters. Your caseload will consist of standard transactions such as freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, alongside more complex transactions such as shared ownerships, new builds and transfers of equity.
- You will have at least 2 years of experience as a residential conveyancer
- You will have experience of managing varied caseloads including standard and non-standard work
- Salary for this role is up to £35,000.00
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office, 3 days at home)
- Generous bonus scheme
- Great benefits on offer
- Good prospects for career progression
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like