- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
A well-established regional firm is looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their team, based in Leicester.
As a Conveyancing Assistant in this team, you will assist the Partner with their caseload on a 1-to-1 basis. You will manage tasks at all stages of the conveyancing transaction and you will develop your knowledge of residential property further.
Your work will include:
- Opening files
- Completing standard forms (AP1, TR1, TP1, RX3, RX4, OS1, OS2)
- Preparing client sale packs
- Carrying out ID checks and source of funds checks
- Ordering searches
- Dealing with redemption statements and leasehold information packs
- Dealing with enquiries on sale and part exchange transactions
- Setting up files for completion
- Updating parties to the transaction
- Dealing with registrations and requisitions
- You will have at least 6 months of experience as a conveyancing assistant
- You will have experience in managing tasks at all stages of the transaction
- Salary for this role is c£22,000.00
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Friendly and supportive team
- Work alongside an experienced Partner
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like