- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A highly regarded regional firm is expanding at the moment and is looking for Residential Property lawyers to join them across Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
As a Lawyer in the residential property team, you will manage a varied caseload of residential property transactions, including but not limited to freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity, new builds and shared ownership matters. You will also have the opportunity to head up a small team of your own and act as a mentor for technical advice and conveyancing knowledge.
- You will be a conveyacing lawyer with at least 2 years of experience
- You will be experienced in managing a wide range of conveyancing transactions
- You will have business development experience
- You will have have experience of mentoring other team members
- Salary up to £40,000.00
- A wide range of good benefits on offer
- Excellent opportunity to join a reputable and growing team
- Great prospects for career progression
- Full-time role (9am-5pm)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning team. If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like