- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A well-regarded regional firm in Stoke is looking for a Residential Conveyancer to join their team.
THE FIRM AND THE ROLE
They are a long-established firm which is dedicated to providing high quality, value for money service and practical legal advice. They combine their vast experience with strong technical knowledge, and they aim to be not just professional and efficient but also friendly and supportive, providing excellent client care. They have extensive knowledge of both local and national property markets, and enjoy strong and stable sources of work.
As a Conveyancer in this supportive team, you will manage a caseload of predominantly freehold sales and purchases, and unregistered titles. You will also touch on some leasehold work, and shared ownerships, new builds, transfers of equity and remortgages.
- You will have at least 2 years of experience as a residential conveyancer
- You will be confident to hit the ground running and work autonomously as well as part of a team
- This is a permanent, full-time role, with working hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch
- Salary for this role is c£38,000.00
- Hybrid working will be considered
- Benefits include 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, company sick pay, free parking and much more
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like