- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A highly regarded regional firm in Gloucester is looking for a Conveyancer to join their team.
THE FIRM AND THE ROLE
This Gloucestershire based firm specialises in residential property and prides itself on delivering a high quality service to their clients. They are fortunate to have built a strong client base and they enjoy several strong pipelines of work.
As a Conveyancer in this team, you will manage a varied caseload, including but not limited to freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity, shared ownership and new builds. You will work as part of a team consisting of legal assistants, paralegals, trainee solicitors and experienced solicitors, meaning that you will benefit from a wide range of experience and support as you build your conveyancing career further.
- You will be a fee earning paralegal who has at least 2 years of experience in managing your own caseload
- You will have experience of managing a wide range of residential property transactions
- You will be confident enough to work autonomously (although you will have plenty of support if required!)
- You will be focused on delivering a great service to your clients
- Salary for this role is highly competitive and in line with experience
- Hybrid working (2 days at home, 3 days in the office)
- There are lots of great benefits on offer with this role, including retail discounts, holiday buy/sell scheme, employee recognition awards and incentives, health cash plan, life insurance and much more
- This firm offers excellent training and progression prospects, including training contracts
This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm which really values its employees, and develop your career further. If you are interested in this role, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like