- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
A highly regarded regional firm in Derbyshire is looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their Residential Property team.
- Specialist private client and property practice
- Highly regarded firm offering excellent client care
- Assisting the Head of Department and another fee earner with their residential property caseloads
- Managing tasks at all stages of the conveyancing process
- You will have at least 2 years experience as a Conveyancing Assistant
- You will be experienced in managing tasks at all stages of the conveyancing process
- Salary up to £24,000
- Working hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Good benefits on offer
- Office based role
If you are interested in this opportunity and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like