- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A quickly expanding firm in West Midlands is looking for a Residential Property Solicitor and experienced Fee Earner to join their highly performing team.
The firm is looking for a Solicitor and Fee Earner to join them, managing varied a caseload of residential property matters. Your caseload will include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, shared ownership, transfer of equity and new builds.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer
- You will have at least 3 years of experience in residential property
- You will have experience of managing your own caseload
- You will have strong client care skills
- 4 day working week (working hours 8:30am to 5:30pm with 30 minutes lunch)
- Up to £50,000 salary
- Bonuses on offer
- This firm can offer career progression within a driven and fast paced environment and has a track record of progressing people at paralegal level right through to becoming qualified
This is a great opportunity to join a young, fast-growing firm that has ambitious plans over the next 3 years. If you are interested in these roles and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like