- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A highly regarded regional firm in Kent is looking for a Lawyer to join their Residential Property team.
- Leading local firm
- Well-established (practising for over 100 years)
- One of the largest firms in the area dealing with Residential Property work
- Created a bespoke system whereby clients can keep up-to-date with their transactions, revolutionising client care in today's market
- Manage a caseload of Residential Property matters
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity, shared ownership and new builds
- All types of fee earner will be considered including Solicitors, Legal Executives, Licensed Conveyancers and those qualified by experience
- You will have at least 2 years of fee earning experience
- Salary up to £42,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + an extra day off for your birthday
- Good benefits such as pension contributions, employee assistance programme, healthcare cashback scheme, free eye tests and social events
- Good prospects for career progression
If you are interested in this opportunity to join a leading firm and develop your career further, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like