- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
A well-regarded national firm is looking for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their Residential Property team, based in Walsall.
- National firm
- Highly regarded
- Excellent training
- Pride themselves on strong client care skills
- Assist 2 fee earners with a mixture of residential property and private client work
- Long-term role with career progression projected over 3-4 years
- You will have at least 12 months experience as a Conveyancing Assistant
- You will enjoy assisting and working together with a Conveyancer to help them progress their caseload
- Salary is up to £24,000
- Office based role
- Benefits include 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + extra days off for team hitting targets, pension, social events and Christmas events
- Friendly and supportive team
If you are interested in this great opportunity to join a national firm and progress your career further, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like