- Job Search
- Professional Idemnity Solicitor
This international law firm is seeking 2 Professional Indemnity Solicitors/Associates to join their team in Bristol. The team offers excellent quality professional indemnity work, handling complex instructions. There is plenty of scope for progression within the team.
With a particular strength in the litigation market this firm is widely recognised both nationally and on a global scale as a leader in their field. They offer exceptional quality professional indemnity work for anyone looking for a step up.
The role will involve working in a team environment advising insurers and/or professionals in respect of claims made against a wide range of professionals, including but not limited to:
- Financial advisers
- Construction professionals
- Insurance brokers
- Technology and media professionals
The role involves providing policy coverage advice, working on all forms of dispute resolution and providing assistance with disciplinary proceedings.
- 2 years PQE in professional indemnity
- Strong experience of insurance litigation and policy coverage analysis
- Experience of handling defendant professional indemnity claims
- Strong technical ability to include a thorough grasp of principles and case law and topics
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Motivation and a demonstrable work ethic
- Confidence, Resilience and Tenacity
- An ability to work pro-actively and demonstrate initiative without constant direction, albeit under close supervision
- Strong organisational skills
You will be working with an employer who is the very best at what they do. The team embraces a healthy attitude towards work-life balance and are generally regarded as a great place to work. You will be given the opportunity to be involved complex and highly varied disputes, working directly with the team's highly regarded partners.
If you're interested in this role, please get in touch!
If this role isn't quite for you, please send over your CVand I will tell you how I can help you!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like