- Job Search
- Solicitor/Legal Executive - Personal Injury
22nd November 2021
An international firm seeks a Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive to join their Personal Injury Team in Bristol.
They are a leading international legal business with over 2,500 colleagues and a diverse range of capabilities.
The role will see you working in the firm's personal injury team as a Solicitor or Legal Executive. Your case load will consist primarily of litigated EL/PL cases, and you will be asked to assist with more complex and higher value cases from time to time.
You will be required to:
- Handle a varied workload
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Manage the financial aspect of your files
- Achieve 1440 chargeable hours per year (1500 for bonus purposes)
- Achieve a billing target
The Experience and Qualities You Will Need
- A demonstrable interest and previous experience in personal injury
- Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues
- Able to demonstrate a reasonable level of self-sufficiency, combined with an awareness of the boundaries of own competence/authority
- Experience of public sector work is desirable but not essential
- A proven awareness of MI, client driven KPI's and their importance to meeting client expectations
- An ability to adopt a commercial perspective rather than an 'academic' approach to legal issues
- Change oriented with a positive, flexible approach towards the implementation of new initiatives
- Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to share knowledge with and support other members of the team
This is a great opportunity to join a very highly regarded firm and develop your career even further, so if you are interested please get in touch with me today!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like