- Job Search
- Associate - Military Injury - Cambridge
19th November 2021
A national firm seeks an associate to join them in their military claims team, based in Cambridge.
They are an award winning, national firm with a local reach. They take pride in their client focussed approach to business and they provide a friendly and inclusive environment for you to develop your career even further.
As an Associate Solicitor in the team, you will lead the investigation and litigation in a range of cases, working as part of a team to ensure early access to rehabilitation and therapy via interim payments of damages and optimise costs recovery. You will you'll also assist in developing external relationships to provide an exceptional client experience and generate new cases. You will join a partner who is a leader in this field.
WHAT THE FIRM NEEDS FROM YOU
- Significant experience of Serious Injury litigation experience, ideally in MOD cases
- A strong appetite for business development, able to build successful relationships with medical professionals
- Ablility to operate independently and as part of a team to deliver the best outcomes for our clients and develop other team members
- Have excellent client care and inter-personal skills, operating with integrity and showing empathy and intuition
- Prior experience of leading a team would also be beneficial
- Empathy and compassion to help guide our clients through challenging personal circumstances.
- A friendly, enthusiastic and can-do approach
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community (fully paid)
- Discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
- Well-being initiatives
This is an exciting opportunity to join a national firm in a very interesting and rewarding role.
If you are interested, please get in touch with me today!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like