- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a full-time Residential Conveyancer Solicitor, CILEX, CLC to join the Property Department based at a busy firm in Leamington Spa.
The role involves carrying out all aspects of residential conveyancing, including freehold and leasehold work, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership and new plot purchases.
The role also involves assisting with managing and supporting a small team at the office to ensure that work is carried out in an expeditious manner.
As a part of the firm's Property team you will also develop business opportunities within the department, working closely with the Head of Department and other team members.
- You will be a Qualified Solicitor, CILEX or CLC
- You will have at least 2 years of residential conveyancing experience
- Your conveyancing experience will cover sales, purchases, transfer of equity, shared ownership, and leasehold work
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have excellent business development skills
- You will have a sound knowledge of conveyancing procedures, CQS Protocol and Anti-Money Laundering legislation
- Highly competitive salary with annual reviews
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted legal fees on completion of probation period
- BUPA healthcare scheme on completion of probation period
- Career development and performance reviews
- Technical and personal skills training
- City centre location
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-performing firm and develop your career even further. If you are interested in this role, please submit your application to me today!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like