- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Paralegal/Legal Executive
A top tier, international firm are offering a fantastic opportunity for a legal executive or experienced senior paralegal to join their thriving Corporate Real Estate team, based in Birmingham.
They are one of the largest Real Estate practices and there are very few firms that have such a varied portfolio of work.
The firm's Birmingham Corporate Real Estate team acts for a wide range of corporate occupiers including a large range of household names. They act on all property matters for these clients from their most strategic projects (such as HQ relocations) to their routine estate management transactions (licences, renewals, acquisitions etc.) and everything in between.
As a legal executive or senior paralegal in their team, you have the chance to get involved at all levels of transactions and have the opportunity to take on a degree of autonomy over your work.
As part of this role you can expect to be involved in:
- Running files from start to finish - drafting and negotiating a wide range of transactional documentation including leases, lease renewals, transfers, surrenders, and licenses
- Undertaking, reviewing and reporting on search results, title investigation and negotiated documents
- Undertaking completions and managing the post-completion aspects of the transactions, including preparing SDLT Returns and making applications to the Land Registry
- The management and supervision of a team of paralegals on particular workstreams
- Liaising with colleagues, lawyers on the other side of the transaction and clients
- Working as part of the wider team on large corporate and client projects
- Previous experience in running your own files with the associated required financial awareness
- Experience within a real estate department
- You will be a committed team player with excellent communication and organisational skills - working to client deadlines will be key to your role
- You will have strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications and be able to demonstrate your aptitude and attitude to delivering excellent client service
- Experience in an office environment
This is a great opportunity for an experienced paralegal or legal executive to step up to an international firm. If you are interested, please let me know!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like