- Job Search
- Serious Injury Solicitor - South West UK and South Wales
A national firm is looking for a solicitor to join them in their serious injury team. The role can be based anywhere in South Wales or South UK.
THE FIRM AND THE ROLE
Their Serious Injury team represents adults and children with life-changing injuries. You'll join an experienced team led by industry-leading partners. The team represents clients with severe brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, amputations and polytrauma as well as supporting bereaved families in fatal accident cases.
You'll have the opportunity to work alongside lawyers at the top of their field, running a specialist caseload of catastrophic injury cases. The role will involve:
- Developing your own caseload, and co-working with the Partners
- Developing relationships with clinicians and other medical professionals
- Attending business development activities
EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Experience in serious injury litigation
- Proven experience of handling your own litigated cases
- Strong business development skills
- Clear enthusiasm for this area of law and a commitment to securing the best outcomes for your clients
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community
- Private health membership
- Flexible and agile working
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a national firm and develop your career even further. If you are interested, please get in touch with me today!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like