- Job Search
- Solicitor/Chartered Legal Executive - Cross Border
An international firm seeks a solicitor to join them in their Counter Fraud team, based in Birmingham.
THE FIRM, THE TEAM AND THE ROLE
Their Motor Counter-Fraud Team is poised for substantial growth. The team currently has four partners in England & Wales, and 1 Partner in Scotland, together with ninety fee earners, working alongside the largest Intelligence Team in the country.
The role available is within Birmingham's Cross Border Fraud team, handling a caseload of cross border litigated claims involving:
- Low Speed/Significant Trauma Cases
- Phantom Passengers
- Contrived Claims
- Semi-staged / Staged Claims
- Exaggerated Claims to include credibility and Section 57 arguments
- Organised (Ringed) Fraud
The case load will mainly be green card claims, with some more technical 4th Directive claims.
- Experienced Legal Executive or Solicitor
- Preferably with a strong personal injury litigation background
- Knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules
- Expertise in fraud is beneficial, but not essential, as the successful candidate will be fully trained in dealing with fraud cases
- A basic knowledge of jurisdictional law and motor insurance law would be beneficial, but not essential, as training will be given
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning team at a national firm, developing your career even further with great scope for progression. If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with me today!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like