- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Associate - Birmingham
An international firm is looking for an Associate to join them in their Professional Liability team, based in Birmingham.
THE FIRM AND THE TEAM
They deal with all areas of professional liability and handle claims of all sizes and complexity, including insurers who underwrite some of the world's largest financial institutions, global law firms, the 'Big Four' accounting firms, as well as insurers who underwrite regional, local and smaller institutions and firms.
You will be dealing with professional liability cases on behalf of major clients including insurers, self-insureds, construction professionals, IT professionals, insolvency practitioners, and solicitors.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES REQUIRED
- Familiarity with professional indemnity policies and coverage issues
- Experience of assisting on large cases in a team environment
- Previous client contact and attendance at business development events
- Experience of arbitration and negotiation
- Cycle to Work
- Charitable Giving scheme
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Fitness Subsidy
- 25 days holiday entitlement per calendar year (increasing to 27 after 5 years' service)
- Headspace account
- Income Protection
- Life Insurance
- Nursery Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Matched Pension Scheme up to 5%
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded Professional Liability team. If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with me today!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like