- Job Search
- Workplace Injury Solicitor
13th January 2022
A national firm is looking for a skilled solicitor to join them in their Workplace Injury team, based in Southampton.
As a solicitor in the Workplace Injury team you will be managing a caseload of workplace injury and occupational disease claims. You will work with clients who have been injured as a result of health and safety procedures not being followed.
- You will be a qualified solicitor with 2+ years PQE
- You will have experience of working independently on litigated cases
- You will have strong technical skills
- You will have occupational disease or workplace injury experience (strong personal injury solicitors will be considered also)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Salary for the role is up to £50,000.00
- Hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave
- Two fully paid fundraising days per year
- Health membership offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
If you are interested in this role, please let me know!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like