- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
A regional firm is looking for a conveyancing assistant to join their team, based in Staffordshire.
This well-performing, tight knit team is looking for a talented conveyancing assistant to join them. The role involves providing support to the conveyancing team, assisting on a varied workload from instruction through to completion.
Duties will include assisting with:
- Issuing Sale Contract Packs
- Identifying and obtaining missing documentation from a review of a file dealing with sale enquiries
- Obtaining redemption statements, preparing Draft Completion Statements and arrange completions
- Undertaking relevant searches and prepare Search reports
- Drafting Transfer Deeds
- Preparing Mortgage Reports
- Liaising with clients and third parties
- Requesting Redemption statements
- You will have experience as a conveyancing assistant
- You will have an enthusiasm to grow and progress within the team
Salary for this role is up to £25,000.00
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, collegiate team and continue developing your career. If you are interested, please submit your application to me today.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like