- Job Search
- Credit Hire Fee Earners
A highly-performing and busy credit hire team is looking for talented lawyers across the board to join them, based in Staffordshire.
The team is very well-performing and are currently busier than ever before, so they are looking for more talented people to join their business. They like to invest in people and help their teams to progress and develop in their careers, so you can be assured that you are taking a good step for your career when joining them.
There are a range of roles on offer at the moment so whatever your experience so far, you will find a role for you:
1. Drafting Claims Handler - this role involves drafting claim forms to the highest standard when the time comes for claims to be issued and managing the matter until notice of issue stage
2. Negotiation Settlement Handler - this role involves taking conduct of claims after they have been drafted and sent to Court, up until a Defence is received
3. Litigation Handler - this role involves running small claims matters from Defence stage until after settlement or trial
To be considered for any of the above roles you must:
- Understand the litigation process, and understand how to make and deal with applications
- Have some experience of credit hire work, whether you are currently a legal secretary within a credit hire team or you have handled credit hire cases for yourself
- Be familiar with and understand the terms Need, Enforceability, Period and Rate and how these affect credit hire matters
- Be a motivated and determined individual with the ability to work autonomously
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
To be considered for the litigation handler role you must:
- Have experience of managing a caseload of credit hire matters, of small claims value
- Have litigation experience
- Understand the important of meeting Court deadlines
- Be an organised individual
- Salary for the Drafting Claims Handler role is £19,475
- Salary for the Negotiation Settlement Handler role is £20,700
- Salary for the Litigation Handler role is £25,000
- Good benefits on offer
- Opportunities for career progression
- Hybrid Working on offer
These roles present great opportunities for individuals with a range of experience to get started in their legal career or to continue it further. If you are interested, please submit your application to me today!
**Please only apply for any of these roles if you have the pre-requisite experience and knowledge**
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like