- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A regional law firm is looking for skilled conveyancers to work in their busy office, based in Somerset.
As a conveyancer in the team, you will be dealing with a varied conveyancing workload from start to finish, including sales, purchases, and re-mortgages of freehold and leasehold properties, help to buy and shared ownership.
- You will be a Solicitor, Legal Executive, or Conveyancer with experience of managing your own conveyancing files
- You should have experience of managing conveyancing matters including sales, purchases, and re-mortgages of freehold and leasehold properties, help to buy and shared ownership
- You will be able to work with minimal supervision
- You will have an interest in developing the Property Department in the firm's already successful office
- Salary for the role is £45,000
- Excellent benefits on offer, including 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application to me today!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like