- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Experienced/Trainee roles
A specialist conveyancing firm is looking for experienced and trainee conveyancers to join their team, with fully remote working.
As a conveyancer in one of their established teams, you will play a valuable part in contributing to the first-class service provided to clients and other third parties in all residential conveyancing matters, within a high-volume residential conveyancing environment. You will run a conveyancing caseload and perform a full range of tasks associated with these files with minimal supervision. Depending on your current level, you may also be asked to assist the Conveyancing Manager with training, coaching and mentoring of the junior members of the team.
As a trainee conveyancer in one of their teams, you will be given the tools and resources you need to thrive in residential conveyancing, alongside a comprehensive induction and training programme which will see you beginning to take on your own conveyancing caseload from 4 weeks!
- You will need at least 2 years of experience in a residential conveyancing role or 12 months experience as a conveyancing assistant
- You will need to be driven, determined, conscientious and professional
- You will need the ability to communicate well with colleagues and clients over the phone and in writing
- You will need to be committed to training and development
- You will ideally have experience in a fast-paced people-facing role
- Fully remote working
- Salary between £25,000 and £45,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days extra holiday
- Ongoing training and development to maximise your full potential
- Free legal assistance when moving house yourself
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance (4x annual salary)
- Income protection
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to work
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discounts
Placing People in Companies Like