- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A regional firm is looking for a residential conveyancer to join their Residential Property Team, based in Oxfordshire.
As an experienced residential conveyancer in the firm's Residential Property team, you will be dealing with the full range of residential conveyancing work and you will handle your files from start to finish.
- You will be qualified with experience in the field of residential conveyancing
- You will be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed residential property conveyancing caseload
- You will be able to work independently but also with the other members in the team
- You will be fully engaged with the firm's marketing strategy
The role is based in our Oxford office and would suit a dynamic and enthusiastic lawyer who is keen to take the next step in their career within a friendly and supportive environment.
- This is full-time role
- Highly competitive salary
- Great benefits
- 25 days annual leave plus normal Bank Holidays
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic lawyer who is keen to take the next step in their career within a friendly and supportive environment. If you are interested in this role, please submit your application to me today.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like