- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
A national law firm is looking for a solicitor to join them in their clinical negligence team, based in Birmingham.
They are an award winning, national firm with a local reach. They take pride in their client focussed approach to business and they provide a friendly and inclusive environment for you to develop your career even further.
This role offers the opportunity for an enthusiastic solicitor to join the leading clinical and medical negligence law firm in the UK. The firm's clinical negligence team has extensive experience in claims arising from obstetric, neonatal, anaesthetic, neurosurgical, cardiac and psychiatric care.
You'll manage your own caseload from the offset, providing quality legal advice to your clients. Your aim will be to obtain interim payments wherever possible, so that you can put rehabilitation, a care package and suitable accommodation in place before the claim is concluded. You will join a partner who has a wealth of experience in complex clinical negligence cases, both on behalf of adults and children.
WHAT THE FIRM NEEDS FROM YOU
- At least 1 year of experience in Medical Negligence work
- Proven experience of handling your own cases, including your own litigated cases
- A clear enthusiasm for this area of law and a commitment to securing the best outcomes for your clients whilst working under pressure
- An ability to work with empathy and integrity
- An open-minded and pioneering approach; always thinking 'how can we do things better?'
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community (fully paid)
- Discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
- Well-being initiatives
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning, national firm and boost your career to a new level.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with me!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like