- Job Search
- Personal Injury Solicitor (Asbestos)
A regional firm is looking for a solicitor to join their Asbestos injury team based in Suffolk, Norfolk or Cambridge.
As a solicitor in the Asbestos team, you will manage a full caseload of asbestos injury claims. You will conduct meetings and interviews with clients, assessing legal issues and advising accordingly. You will be highly proactive in business development by attending and organising events and developing new client relationships through networking, social media and events.
- You will be an qualified Solicitor or legal executive
- You will have experience of managing a personal injury caseload
- You will have an interest in asbestos related work
- You will ideally have experience of asbestos related work
- You will be highly organised
- Highly competitive salary
- Good benefits package
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like