- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer - Plot Sales
A national firm is looking for Plot Sales conveyancing executives to join their team, based in either Birmingham or Solihull.
As a conveyancing executive in the team, you will work closely with the Senior Conveyancing executive dealing with plot sales in a busy and fast moving environment for national PLC developers.
You will act for house builders of new build homes, running your own plot sales caseload from reservation to completion, handling all aspects of the conveyancing sales and purchase process. You will ensure smooth completion of transactions, including Help to Buy (HTB) and Part Exchange.
Your duties will include:
- Uploading new instructions/reservations onto the relevant IT systems
- Checking and signing off of reservation paperwork completed by the Legal Assistant
- Reviewing titles and searches, raising queries and checking replies
- Dealing with all post completion requisitions
- Checking and signing off exchange and completion paperwork/statements
- Updating the HighQ Data Room with up to date office copy entries and any revised or additional documents that may be needed as the site progresses
- Producing, monitoring and updating various reports
- Dealing with post completion enquiries and requisitions from Land Registry (LR)
- Liaising with client and buyers solicitors
- Closing files and sending to storage with engrossments sent to deeds storage
- 12 months previous experience in a similar role, handling a caseload with minimum supervision
- Comprehensive experience of the conveyancing process end-to-end in the residential and/or building sector
- Experience in dealing with plot sales is essential
- Experience in part exchange buy-ins and re-sales is desirable
- Understanding of a case management systems is desirable
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- An ability to cope with a demanding workload and manage constantly changing priorities and deadlines especially around clients busy trading periods
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to prioritise workload
- Drive and commitment with a team player approach
This is a great opportunity to join a national firm in a busy and collegiate team. If you are interested in this role, please submit your application to me today.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like