- Job Search
- Credit Hire Fee Earner
A regional firm is looking for a skilled fee earner to join their credit hire team, based in Southport.
As a fee earner in the credit hire team, you will be dealing with a full caseload of credit hire matters from inception to settlement or trial.
- You will have at least 12 months experience of credit hire work
- You will have managed a caseload of litigated credit hire matters
- You will understand the importance of Need, Enforceability, Period and Rate and how these affect the outcomes of credit hire matters
- You will be experienced in preparing credit hire matters for hearings
- Salary for the role is between £21,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- Great benefits on offer
- Hybrid and flexible working on offer
- Potential for 100% remote working
If you are interested in this role and have the pre-requisite knowledge and experience, please send a copy of your updated CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like