- Job Search
- Head of Residential Conveyancing Department
A well-performing regional firm is looking for a head of department to join their conveyancing team, based in Coventry.
The practice is conveniently located and has free parking facilities. Having built a reputation for putting its clients at the heart of everything they do, this firm prides itself on its ability to provide passionate, honest and accessibly legal advice. Due to workload increase, this firm is now recruiting for a residential conveyancer to head the team.
As the head of the conveyancing department, you will manage a smaller caseload of conveyancing matters involving:
- Sales and purchases
- Equity release
- Right to buy
- Shared ownership
- Deeds of gift
- Part exchanges
In addition to this, you will manage the entire conveyancing team, answering colleague queries and supporting them with any technical issues they may have in work. The team is fully supported by a fantastic administrative team dedicated to supporting fee earners, allowing lawyers to be lawyers.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years experience in residential conveyancing, whether you are a qualified or unqualified
- Your experience will cover a wide range of conveyancing work
- You will have a proven track record of working to tight deadlines
- You will ideally have experience of managing a team
- You will be able to handle technical queries
- You will be able to build and maintain relationships with existing clients
- You will be business minded
- You will be motivated and determined
- Salary for this role is £50,000+
- There is a bonus scheme on offer which includes bonus for hitting your target, plus 12.5% of everything above your target
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Duvet day on your birthday
- Very flexible hybrid working patterns
- Pension scheme
- Social events in summer and winter with your family encouraged to come along too
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and collegiate team and develop your career!
If you are interested in this role, please submit your application to me today. Alternatively, you can email an up-to-date copy of your CV to me, or give me a call.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like