- Job Search
- Senior Residential Conveyancer
A national firm is looking for a senior residential conveyancer to join their well-performing home sales team, based in Taunton.
As a senior conveyancer in the team, you will manage a caseload of residential conveyancing matters, consisting of plot sales work. You will deal with higher value transactions and manage transactions from start to finish. You will be responsible for the management of your own unit, including mentoring junior members of the team.
- You will have at least 2 years of residential conveyancing experience
- You will have the ability to work efficiently and accurately
- You will be experienced in working to tight deadlines
- You will be experienced in producing work of a high standard
- You will have excellent spelling and grammar skills
- You will possess strong problem-solving skills and initiative
- Salary for the role is £30,000
- Great bonus scheme available
- Strong career progression prospects
- Social and collegiate team
If you have the pre-requisite skills and experience and are interested in the role, please submit your application to me today or send an up-to-date copy of your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like