- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A busy and well performing regional firm is looking for a residential conveyancer to join their thriving team, based in Chesterfield.
As a conveyancer in the team, you will be involved in marketing and developing the services of the busy Residential department, while personally handling a large number of residential conveyancing matters. You will also provide general advice and support for the Chesterfield team.
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in residential conveyancing
- You will have experience of working in a fast-paced residential conveyancing environment
- You will have the ability to deal with a mixed caseload including sales and purchases, re-mortgages and new builds - freehold and leasehold - and registered and unregistered titles
- You will have experience of working on shared ownership leases, right to buy, assents, severances of joint tenancies and general property matters
- You will have supervision experience
- You will have excellent communication and IT skills
- You will have strong networking ability, with the confidence to deal with third party suppliers/advisors, estate agents etc
- You will be a team player
- Highly competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- On-site car parking
- Good work/life balance
- Generous annual holiday entitlement, including a day off for your birthday
- Support for CPD and education where appropriate
- Genuine career progression opportunities in a fast-growing practice
- Friendly and professional office environment located in the centre of Chesterfield
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like