- Job Search
- Senior Residential Conveyancer
A London based firm is looking for a senior residential conveyancer to join their team.
As a senior residential conveyancer in the team, you will manage a caseload of residential conveyancing matters. Your work will consist of a mixture of freehold and leasehold work, first home purchases, lease extensions to landed estates and a small number of commercial conveyancing sales and purchases.
You will also get to know the firm's client base, and assist with expanding and growing the department.
- You will be 10+ PQE in residential conveyancing
- You will have experience in residential and commercial conveyancing matters
- You will be ambitious and have business development experience and knowledge
- You will be someone who is looking to stay with the firm long-term and progress to Partnership level
- Salary on offer for the role is c£65,000
- Good benefits on offer
- There is a mixture of home and office working available, more office based to begin with whilst you develop client relationships
- Great team culture with low staff turnover
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like