- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Assistant
A regional firm is looking for a residential conveyancing assistant to join their team, based in Stoke-on-Trent.
As a conveyancing assistant in the team, you will be assisting with all aspects of the conveyancing process on a range of work involving sales, purchases, freehold, leasehold, plot sales and transfer of equity.
The team is great when it comes to career progression, and if you have the talent and the ambition, the role is able to lead into handling a conveyancing caseload of your own!
- You will be ambitious and motivated with at least 12 months of experience as a residential conveyancing assistant
- You will have experienced of conducting searches and drafting reports
- Salary for this role is up to £25,000
- Good benefits on offer
- Great team culture and environment
- Strong scope for career progression
If you are interested in this role and have the pre-requisite experience, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like