- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
A busy regional firm is looking for a Private Client solicitor to join their team, based in East London.
As a solicitor in the team you will be working with individuals and families, providing legal advice on investments, taxation, estate management, wills and probate, trusts and power of attorney matters.
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in private client work
- You will have experience of managing your own matters
- You will have good communication skills
- You will have good time management skills
- The salary on offer for this role is £50,000.00
- Good benefits are on offer
- There is strong scope for career progression
- This is a fully office based role until you settle in, at which point you will then be able to work on a hybrid basis
If you are interested in this role and have the pre-requisite experience, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like