- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
A regional firm based in East London is looking for a residential conveyancer to join their fast-paced and collegiate team.
The role involves managing a caseload of residential conveyancing matters and some limited commercial conveyancing matters. You will deal with sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, remortgages, new build work and transfer of equity.
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in residential conveyancing, arising from a role within private practice or in-house
- You will have experience of dealing with sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, remortgages, new build work and transfer of equity work
- You will ideally have some experience of commercial conveyancing
- You will have managed your own residential conveyancing caseload
- Salary for this role is £40,000
- Good benefits on offer
- Strong scope for career progression
- The role will be fully office based initially, progressing to a hybrid working split after you settle in to the team
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like