- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancers
A specialist conveyancing firm is looking for a wide range of conveyancers to join their team in Wolverhampton.
1. New Build Conveyancers - managing a caseload of plot sales matters
2. Residential Conveyancers - managing a caseload of sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, transfer of equity and re-mortgage work
3. Conveyancing Assistant - assisting the conveyancing team with all aspects of the conveyancing process
- For roles (1) and (2) you must have at least 1 year of experience in the relevant type of conveyancing work, managing your own matters with limited supervision
- For role (3) you must have at least 1 year of experience as a residential conveyancing assistant
- You will be motivated and enthusiastic
- You will have strong communication skills
- You will have the ability to manage your workload whilst keeping to strict timelines
- Highly competitive salary
- Great benefits on offer
- Career progression opportunities available
- Fast-paced and knowledgeable team
If you are interested in any of these roles, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like