- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Associate
A top national firm is looking for a solicitor to join their Clinical Negligence team as an Associate, based in Birmingham or Nottingham.
As an Associate in the team, you will be conducting clinical negligence claims on behalf of a range of clients, NHS Resolution in particular. You will work in a team which provides a range of high quality legal services on complex matters. You may also have the opportunity to become involved with healthcare inquest and advisory work.
- You will be at least 4 years PQE in Clinical Negligence
- You will be experienced in managing your own caseload including supporting on high value and complex claims
- You will ideally have experience of NHS Resolution work
- You will be an enthusiastic team player
- You will manage time effectively
- You will be able to delegate to more junior lawyers where necessary
- You will have business development experience
- Highly competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Very flexible hybrid working
- Strong prospects of career progression
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like