- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancing Associate
A national firm is looking for a residential conveyancer to join their Residential Property team as an Associate, based in Oxford.
The work in the team involves freehold and leasehold property sales and purchases, buying property at auction, shared ownership and equity, transfers of equity, residential tenancies and licenses, residential services for business, agricultural tenancies and buying and selling of agricultural land. The team advises national and international clients and offers a professional approach to residential property conveyancing.
As an Associate in the team, you will act for individuals buying, selling and dealing with all matters relating to residential property. This role represents an exciting opportunity to become highly involved in complex matters and to contribute to the growth and success of the practice. You will be called upon to establish creative client solutions and to support the team in building and maintaining relationships.
There is real potential to shape this role and team and to enjoy excellent career prospects.
- You will have a proven track record in the residential property field
- You will be commercially aware
- You will be technically competent and capable of working autonomously under pressure within a supportive team
- You will have strong client relationship management skills
- You will have a strong understanding of the Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this advertised role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality
- Highly competitive salary
- 26 days' annual leave
- Extra day of annual leave on your birthday
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cash Plan where you can claim for flu jabs, health screenings, optical and dental
- Free parking or travel season ticket loan depending on your office location
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like